SaleSpider Media Inc includes a family of social networks, websites, an advertising network, a data management platform, and mobile applications. Click Here to view SaleSpider Media Inc's brands.
SaleSpider Media Inc's listing information are compiled from publicly available sources such as local telephone records, phone directories, and publicly available social network profiles.
For European Union residents only, as per the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) your information will be stored for as long as your account exists which is determined by you. You can remove your information at anytime.
The following instructions outline how to remove your information.
Removing Your Business or Personal Information
On every residential listing or business listing, there is a link you can click on to instantly delete that listing. Example of the links are "Delete This Profile" and "If you own this company and would like to delete this listing, click here".
Please be aware that deleting your information does not instantly remove your information off search engines such as Google. If you want to quickly remove your information from search engines instead of waiting for months, click here.
If you can't find the delete link on a listing, this means that the listing is owned by one of our members. Please contact the owner of the listing directly by clicking "Send a Message", which is usually found next to their picture on the listing.
Unsubscribing From Emails
If you choose to provide your email address and choose to opt-in to receiving emails you can opt-out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email sent to you.
Removing Ad Targeting
Click Here to turn off ads personalization for 100+ online ad networks including the the websites below. You can also click below to customize your cookie & ad targeting by individual ad networks.
Removing Cookies for This Website
Delete cookies for "remember me" option when you login. If you delete cookies for this website, the "remember me" will be reset and you will have to login again.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and then open its Settings. Click on Show advanced settings and the scroll down till you see Privacy.
- Now click on the Content settings button. You will see a new panel pop-up with settings for Cookies right on the top. Click on the All cookies and site data button to open the following panel.
- Here you can search for the domain and remove its Cookies.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser and then open its Options. Select Privacy next. Here under History, you will see ‘You may want to clear your recent history or remove individual cookies‘. Click on the ‘remove individual cookies‘ link to open the following panel.
- Search for the domain, select the Cookies you want to delete and then remove those Cookies.
- press F12 to open the Developer Tools in Internet Explorer 10. Having done that, you will see a panel open at the bottom of Internet Explorer 10.
- Click on Cache to open its sub-menu
- Select "Clear Cookies for this domain"
- This browser does not let you delete cache for particular websites. You will have to delete the entire Browsing History & Cache
- Launch your Edge browser and click on the 3-lined Hub button in the top right corner.
- Next click on the clock-shaped History button.
- Here you will be able to view your browsing history.
- If you click on Clear History and then on Show more, you will be able to delete and clear your browsing History, Cookies, Data, Temporary Internet Files, Cache, etc.
- Select the one’s you want to clear and click on the Clear button.
To disable all cookies through the browser, select your browser below and follow the instructions:
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer/Edge, Opera, Safari
You Can Also Contact Us
The previous method removes your information from SaleSpider Media Inc network of sites. This method can take as long as 7 to 14 business days. But if you need to contact us to remove your information, the steps are shown below.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject: Please delete this page
- Provide the page URL (web address) that you wish to be removed
- Describe the issue and why you want the page to be deleted
- We may require proof that the page is refering to you or your business
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your request to be processed